Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • My store in 20 years time...what's involved in long term plan

General Discussion Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • IY
    Idris Y S
    I noticed that I am always looking at what my store will look like in 20 years time .This is because consumers will always consume ,and i want to always be there to give them the best and at the same time remain profitable.Share some long term methods I need to put in place from now on AS GOOD FOUNDATION.

thanks

Comments

• Eniola A B
    Posted 3 years ago
    @Mark you are on point!
  • MR
    Mark R Konga Moderator
    Posted 3 years ago
    What a great question Idris, i'm sure many sellers here will have some interesting advice, and as Bola points out some good information on our Seller Academy.

From my point of view it's always good to learn from other examples, not just online but conventional retail as well, there are some things that all successful retailers do, especially those that are around for a long time:

1.  Offer amazing customer service at every point of the transaction, become an excellent communicator.
    2. Make sure your product offering matches the demand (sell what people want to buy).
    3. Only sell the highest quality products and market them honestly (note: highest quality does not necessarily mean most expensive) 
    4. Build and nurture a trusting relationship with buyers and potential buyers, make your brand or store synonymous with trust.
    5. Find a way to stand out from the crowd, maybe by choosing one or more of the points above and become famous for it.

And of course the most important points, never stop learning and never stop listening (to your buyers).

I am sure other sellers have some better or more detailed advice, so I will leave it to the community to share.
  • Bola A S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello Idris,

Seems like you would benefit from the articles at http://www.konga.com/seller-academy

I learn quite a bit from there.

Hope this helps.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation