Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • My Delivery Rate has Increased to 83% since Self fulfill platform launched

Selling on Konga Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • Seyi L Seyi L B
    It's such a great experience to see that since the launch of the Self fulfill platform, all orders I've received since then have all been delivered successfully as I ship all these orders myself both within lagos and outside lagos and it has also allowed me create a close and continuous relationship with my customers 

What I would implore konga to improve on is the confirmation process for delivered orders as some customers say they don't get any notification or see any link or prompt to confirm delivery when they log into their account.

Asides that.. Brilliant innovation from the konga team.. I've had no returns out of more than 20 orders shipped out since the start of self fulfill which is just great 

A greater and more seamless trading experience awaits we merchants on this great platform. 

Also the Google hangouts regards enlightenment on different topics and issues are much appreciated and keep them coming 

Konga.com :) 

Comment

• B
    Blessing S
    Posted 3 years ago
    good for you. While some merchants have processed nothing 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation