Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • Kindly make full payment for order no F766740692002 on konga pay

Payment Created 2 years ago | Updated 2 years ago
  • No
    Nnaji o S
    Good day,

I just received a notification of payment for order number F766740692002 on my
     konga pay account with Zenith bank. The order is for a product of N5,000 less 12% commission
     I should be paid N4400 but to my dismay I was credit with N2,400. Please kindly credit me N2,000 
    remain as I did not even make any Profit on the sale an as such I cant afford to forfeit half of my 
    cost price.

Thank you.

Comments

• OO
    Omolara O Konga Moderator
    Posted 2 years ago
    Hello All,

Thank you fo bringing this to our attention, it will be escalated immediately. Please send the affected order numbers to [email protected]

• DA
    Dorcas A B
    Posted 2 years ago
    Same here too since November 2015.
    I have sent series of email, they replied you without no reasonable action.
    I am just fed up.

• AO
    Akorede O S
    Posted 2 years ago
    Does it mean  no moderator has checked this thread for the past one week???
    This is very bad of Konga ,you  are ripping us off and still acting as if we have no say.
    You people keep deducting our payment to complete your shipping fee and also the double shipping you have deducted from  me which I have sent several mails ,all I get is you are verifying for the past one week?
    Is it until no traces again that you people will respond???
    Several mails to mall is not yielding desired result when it comes to financial matter.
    You are treating us baaaaadddd!!!!!
  • NI
    Nicholas I S
    Posted 2 years ago
    @Nnaji how about the cost of  shipping charges? Did you ship stock through Konga Express(KOS) ? If yes,then delivery charges would be deducted from your account
  • MW
    Miriam W B
    Posted 2 years ago
    Story for the gods...I wrote and got tired,  welcome to the club. I sent mails and calls because of the short payments, oge said I will be refunded another said I won't. On mail solomon responded and got me so angry I closed the shop. But before the closure I had a pending refund since October 2015 still pending. Konga behaves like the banks that once they take your money they won't want to cough it up. You will write till you are tired. I hope they prove me wrong by refunding merchants all the shortfall that arose due to the new SHQ shipping cost hitch.
  • AO
    Akorede O S
    Posted 2 years ago
    It is very frustrating getting response on this issue from Konga team.
    When you send a mail,it will be easier for them to reply that they will get back to you.
    I also have 2 orders that was affected this way too,till now no responsible response from Konga .so I should forgone over 3k just like that?

But if you don't write again that is a by-gone.
    Its over 3weeks now that I sent a mail on this and so many frustrating act of Konga till this time no update.
    Customers reviews that was approved and notifications sent to me were hiding from my store live,for the past 3months and 6days today ,we are working on it,is the regular update.

Its bad and I mean its bad!!!!!
  • AL
    Adedayo L S
    Posted 2 years ago
    Next time email. [email protected] .
  • OD
    Onyinyechi D B
    Posted 2 years ago
    Hello Nnaji,.

Apologies for this, Your complaint has been logged, Please send all pending queries to [email protected] .

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!