Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • Kindly Enable Pay on Delivery for my store

Store Management Created 2 years ago | Updated 2 years ago
  • TB
    Tolulope B S
    Hello team,

I have been informed that customers are unable to access pay on delivery option in my store. I have checked the seller dashboard and I can't see any option for PoD activation. Kindly help activate this option for my store. Thank you.

Comments

• TB
    Tolulope B S
    Posted 2 years ago
    @Kene, Just so that you will know 'how' I tested the function. I tested it by ordering the cheapest item from my store. And I was allowed to check out using PoD function. 
    Realized I shouldn't have because I will have to pay Konga.com 15% commission on the item or cancel the order. However, I don't mind; since the commission is just #165. I have also marked the order shipped and delivered (because it was a test and I do not intend having a cancelled order any ways). I guess the commission will be deducted from my Konga wallet but that's fine.
    Again, I am saying all these so that you will know how I tested the function.

Regards,
    Tolu
  • TB
    Tolulope B S
    Posted 2 years ago
    Thank you very much team. I can now confirm that PoD is now functional in my store. Tested and works well. Thank you very much.
  • ki
    kene i Konga Moderator
    Posted 2 years ago
    Hello Tolulope,

Please note that PoD has now been activated for your store and will reflect in 24hrs. However, for issues such as this, kindly send an email to mall@konga.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation