Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • K-Express Miraculous 3-Day Delivery(Halleluja)

Shipping and Delivery Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • Tersoo A Tersoo A S
    Esteemed Merchants,
    In the midst of all this turmoil somehow, KEX managed to pull off a miracle. I dropped off an item on 1st June and as of today 3rd June 2015, that item has been delivered.

This means there is hope my people!

One Love!!!
Discussion has been closed

Comments

• Ebere O B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello All,
    Thank you all for your feedback, all requests will be forwarded to the necessary units and we will continue to make improvements in our existing services to give you a better selling experience on the platform.
    Please forward all affected order numbers to mall@konga.com for an update on your pending orders.

For further suggestions and feedback, kindly send an email to suggestions@konga.com
  • Elane N S
    Posted 3 years ago
    I had an order shipped out to Abj on 30 May. The customer told me she needed it urgently. For the past 4 days the order has been on one spot and has not moved. Now the customer has placed it in arbitration and i can no longer view tracking detials. So lets not jubilate just yet. this is still lagos to lagos delivery.
  • A
    Atinuke S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Infant i think Konga should put in the effort to contact customers with orders that are "rejected by customer" and verify if they actually rejected the order. Just saying....
  • A
    Atinuke S
    Posted 3 years ago
    @Maureen  - it is good to hear from a buyer's perspective with a personal experience. As a way for us sellers to build relationships with customers, we reach out to customers once an item is showing out for delivery and that is the only way customers are aware of the delivery coming to them .....9 out of 10 times, the customer is never contacted...but at the end of the day the order is updated to "Rescheduled by customer" or "Rejected by customer".

Konga please look into these issues as the Konga delivery guys play a vital role in successful deliveries, provide training for them where needed and educate them on the importance of using the right shipment status.
  • MO
    Maureen O B
    Posted 3 years ago
    I can't view my previous comment here again...i assume it has been deleted? Alright.

Anyways, i just discovered something. It appears that sometimes when the delivery log reads "Delivery Rescheduled by Customer", it's actually not the customer that rescheduled. I guess the delivery guys just ensure they select a status at the end of the day when they could not fulfill all deliveries for the day. I may be wrong though but i doubt.

My conclusion is based on a personal experience. I recently placed an order for an item which i needed. It was shipped and after a few days i tracked the order. Imagine my surprise when i saw that "Delivery Rescheduled by Customer (me)" on 2 consecutive days when no one contacted me at all. I had been waiting for that item so i was very conscious of my phone. Till now its still pending. 

Now how can we blame some buyers who reject orders?

Well, like Silas mentioned, There is indeed hope!
  • SE
    Silas E S
    Posted 3 years ago
    There is indeed hope! KEX services have improved remarkably over the last 2 weeks. I have had 2 orders from Lagos arrive at PH within 4 days. I have also had an item delivered within Lagos the next day.

Konga, well done! I am so proud!!!
  • OA
    Ololade A B
    Posted 3 years ago
    same here
  • OO
    Olajumoke O S
    Posted 3 years ago
    @oludotun .. yes @  lean management. 

@Terso... got one delivered in 3 days as well. Lol

Welldone Konga
  • OO
    Oludotun O B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Congrats @ Tersoo. Though having a delivery in Lagos by KExpress in 3 days is not new to me, I even get items delivered to customers outside lagos in 3 days (even the northern parts) with one of Konga's shipping partners.
    However, Ican relate with Maureen's condition so very well. I once dropped an iten at the Allen SP. The item was meant for a customer at Ikeja city Mall (Shoprite). Believe you me, the item travelled to Isolo, came back to Allen before going to the customer. A delivery that should av taken few minutes latter took 3 days to complete.
    I'll advice "konga" to study Lean management so as to know how to effectively manage this processes....The journey to ISOLO in this case is a waste of time.
    More grease to konga's elbow though.
  • NM
    Ngozi M S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hi! 
    Mine is not a 3days miracle lol, but for the first time a in very long time, I have my orders "delivered" and not returned. This shows  that something is being done right. I would like to see  higher sales volume though, the sales are almost non existent currently. 
    Kudos on successful delivaries!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!