Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • Inventory Level

General Discussion Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • WG
    Wuraola G B
    How do I update my inventory level on my mall?

Comments

• AA
    Ayodeji A S
    Posted 3 years ago
    @Wuraola just go to the particular item even if it's sold out,go to the sold out section,click on the item. then click on the item just as if you want to edit the price,when it opens just go to quantity and adjust the no from 1 upwards.after just click on update
  • Ebere O B
    Posted 3 years ago
    @ Yetunde,We have improved on the specification of product listings, as such you will be required to review and update your images to meet the current requirements (500x500 resolution ), less than 2MB in size on a plain background. 

@Wurola, Please log into SHQ, At the top of the page click on 'manage listing',
    Select ' Live on site',
    Go to edit quantity and input the amount in your store's inventory (lower 50 quantity)
  • YO
    YETUNDE O S
    Posted 3 years ago
    i noticed my products  that were uploaded before jan 2015 were removed from the live on site 2days ago and sent to sold out section of the shq platform.what i had to do was to edit quantity and save,which took some back to live on site and some to under review but the issue there now is that some of these products were rejected with some funny reasons like others ,image not up to size.Now i have to go through the stress of uploading new pix which shouldnt be so.Inventory management should have affected product pictures.please kindly find a way out of this pls

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation