Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • HOW MANY ORDERS DO YOU RECEIVE ON YOUR STORE DAILY?

Selling on Konga Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • Nnamdi D Nnamdi D B
    I am surprise when I hear people saying they have lots of orders to drop off. And other say they get so much orders that they cant meet up with. 
    I have been a merchant on konga for about two months now and so far I have only gotten five orders on my store. I have tried advertising my products on various platforms websites, uploaded higher image quality, even dropped the product amount several tines, yet the orders don't come in.
    Those if you who get massive orders daily, I would appreciate if you share your ideas here so I and others too c will know what we are not doing right.

Comments

• Abioye Festus Adekunle A B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Shed more light 
  • Nnamdi D B
    Posted 3 years ago
    @Tobiloba. What offer is ending tomorrow? Is there any special offer going on?
  • TO
    Tobiloba O S
    Posted 3 years ago
    I have sent a mail to adsales because i want to promote my link. They have not replied in the last 24 hours and the offer is ending tomorrow.
    I dont really understand this your styles in konga. Most of your units.
    If i handle those Festac team, infact those guys,let me just shut up.
  • oo
    osunkoya o S
    Posted 3 years ago
    I also have same issues. i have gotten just one order. what i sell is an ebook on cocktails in a cd. what can i do pls
  • CO
    Chima O B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello Darlington,

Please send us an email ([email protected]) with the name of your store and the type of items you sell so we will be able to advise you on necessary actions to take to become an active seller on our platform.

Thank you,
  • DL
    Darlington L S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Good day every here.
    If that is the case, please give me an  idea on which type of IT consumables that have high demand.
  • DL
    Darlington L S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Good day every here.
    If that is the case, please give me an  idea on which type of IT consumables that have high demand.
  • DL
    Darlington L S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Good day every here.
  • Abioye Festus Adekunle A B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Friends, the type of product you are selling also matters. For example, I got closed to 43 orders last that just ended yesterday. 
    Secondly, selling is also a matter of time, at times, some items may spend closed to 2months before you see a rushing demand for it, and you may sell it in just one week. Business also requires patient. Also, selling different types of items helps. I think this little idea may help and keep you going. 
    Thanks 
  • KD
    Kingsley D B
    Posted 3 years ago
    advertise on konga website, and make sure you are selling at a reasonable price, and you are confident you product is a hot in demand product. the orders you will get will be too much to handle. 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!