Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • How do you sell outside your city when there are no drop off points in your city

Selling on Konga Created 2 years ago | Updated 2 years ago
  • CA
    Chinedu A B
    Hi,
    I have an order that has been paid for.. but since there are no Drop-off points in Portharcourt (I wonder why..), I would have to deliver the goods my own way.
    How do I notify Konga that the goods have been shipped and delivered in order for my payment to be processed?

Comment

• Ebere O B
    Posted 2 years ago
    Hello Chinedu,

As previously communicated, we are currently working on opening a drop off center in your location. please bear with us.

In the absence of a drop off center, your orders will be processed as Self- fulfillment Orders. When you receive  an order on your dashboard you may ship through any 3rd party delivery company like Courier Plus ( as they accept POD orders) , Chisco e.t.c . also consider shipping the order personally for customers in the same location as you.

Find the details below
    Courier Plus : Suite 102, Admiralty House, No. 99 Olu Obasanjo Road, PHC, Rivers
    Chisco : 36 Ikwerre Road, PHC

Please ensure you mark your orders as 'shipped' when you drop off  at your preferred logistic company. Also follow up with calls as customers are also required to confirm delivery from their end.

Note that, delivered orders are automatically updated after three days and funds move to your escrow account, after the return policy elapses, a payout to your personal bank can be initiated by you or automatically if you are registered on KongaPay.
    An Invoice will be sent to you on the anniversary date of your store for payment of commissions to Konga.

Hope this clarifies things.

For further enquiry, please contact our helpline on 01 4605555 or send an email to [email protected]

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation