Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • Gold subscription paid for the past 5days yet only 4 of my products are visible.

General Discussion Created 9 months ago | Updated 9 months ago
  • AO
    Akorede O S
    I made payment for gold subscription since Sunday 7th January 2018. and up till now 11th 11th January 2018. only 4 products are showing to customers.
    What is the way forward, are we now to be sending mails before upgrading can be done?
    What will happen to the 5days that has gone from my subscription?
    I have sent mails on this but no reply nor upgrade is done, yet subscription keeps going.

Comments

• eu
    edeblue u B
    Posted 9 months ago
    Happened to me too, after I subscribed sent an email no reply, luckily for me I was pushed to try enable the items myself and it came on live on site again...try doing the same if you have subscribed
  • OB
    Omolara B S
    Posted 9 months ago
    @Oluwaseyi A, This is Omolara B reporting here live! Or did you mean Omolara O the Konga Moderator? It's ghost town here on the Konga Forum so I'm just lurking in the shadows too. Operations have been very skeletal and customer service has dropped to an all time low. What's there to say that we've not all seen. 

Konga has systematically closed down Bronze plan just to upgrade us all to Gold plan even though Konga itself is operating on "WOOD PLAN" which is lower than Bronze plan. 

A seller has already begged Konga to call a meeting with sellers if they consider sellers as stake holders on Konga. So that we can all put our heads together to work out plans that will be mutually beneficial to all. But as you know seller's opinion don't count here.

So dear, it's 2018 and we need to do things differently to achieve a different result from 2017.

• OA
    Oluwaseyi A S
    Posted 9 months ago
    Yeah, thanks Olumide g, I did that and some products are live now.
  • og
    olumide g B
    Posted 9 months ago
    Had the same issue. Your products have  been paused. You need to enable your products one after the other again.
  • OA
    Oluwaseyi A S
    Posted 9 months ago
    Dear Konga,
    Ok..I just upgraded mine too . Kindly do your magic and make them all appear now now...so I can  happily bear the rates.
    Thanks a bunch
  • OA
    Oluwaseyi A S
    Posted 9 months ago
    I thought of paying the upgrade too but I will wait until all their customer service officer have resumed full-swing.
    Where has Omolara B and co gone?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation