Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • Free shipping

Shipping and Delivery Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • BG
    Bola G S
    I am seller on konga, I want to offer free delivery to my customer in Lagos, with order over 10000 Nairn. Please enlighten me on how I can include this when uploading my product on konga. I also want to over free delivery to customer outside Lagos on some particular item they order. Please advise

Comments

• IO
    Ifeoma O S
    Posted 3 years ago
    You can actually set free shipping for any location by going to "My Delivery rate" area under your profile but you will not be able to restrict it to amount of order. 
  • BA
    Bolanle A B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hi, am new here. i want to make an enquiry. the address filled in the customer's personal details, is that the address it would be sent to? i also noticed some sellers do not offer payment upon delivery. am kind of sceptic about it. i'd really appreciate if someone can throw more light.
  • Ebere O B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello Bola,
    At the moment, free delivery is offered on the entire store not specific locations or Items,
    we do not have this feature available to merchants ,but we are definitely looking into making this available. Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation