Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • failure to deliver items shipped through kxpress

Shipping and Delivery Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • oe
    oluwatoyin e S
    Good day
    I noticed that most of my items that where shipped   out of lagos  through kxpress , are returned .When I track the orders they indicate rejected by customer..When I call the customers, they claim nobody call them  at all.    So I keep wondering why the dispatch riders are not doing there job properly.Do they just go an relax somewhere and give any reports they feel like giving? Please they need to be worked on to avoid returns.I am really getting tired

Comments

• So
    Samuel o S
    Posted 3 years ago
    I experienced same. I sent an item to enugu through kexpess on the 1st of July. It got there on the 4th, which was very good. But the item did not make any more movement till on the 16th. On this date when I tracked it, it was marked as sent for delivery at about 2:14pm and about 2:17 it was marked as failure delivery, rejected by customer. When I saw this I called the customer to enquire if he has been contacted by kexpress either by SMS or call as they usually do, he said no. The next day, the item was being returned to Lagos. No explanation was given for this
  • Ebere O B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello All, 
    Apologies for all inconveniences, your feedback has been forwarded to the Kexpress team, necessary measures will be taken to ensure there is no recurrence of this. Thank you
  • CO
    Chisom O S
    Posted 3 years ago
    So true. This new development should be checked. Currently have an item that has been marked rejected by the customer, whereas the customer is making efforts to get the item.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation