Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • Delayed delivery encouraging returns

General Discussion Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • AO
    ADEJOKE O S
    I am not happy that the delivery that were shipped around election to Easter period were delayed,I know that KONGA would have a lot of orders during this period, but in that stance,I am sure there will be a lot of consignment to be shipped, but I suggest that Konga calls or emails the buyers in this situation , so that they will be assured and also pacified for the delay. Some orders I dropped off since 26th,27th ,3rd and 4th. the buyers got the on 8,9 or 10th April. Some were rejected because of the delay hence RETURNS. PLease I am suggesting that KOnga contacts the customer once their items are delayed beyond 5 days,including Saturday.
    We do call our customers but for now we are unable to control the speed of the logistics.
    I must say that 98% of the items returned in my store is because of delay in Delivery, and I never delay my drop off,I do drop off in 24 hours.please we need better service. Please share your views if you have similar experience.

Comments

• AO
    Akorede O S
    Posted 3 years ago
    @ebere,am sorry to sound this way,this sorry forinconvinence is getting unbearable!I had the same experience with this lady,sorry is not the answer,your images are getting dentend in the few places you have covered, if you continue this way konga may lose its value.pls,work on things sharply,the few customers you be got,are getting tired of inconsistence,many customers now buy directly from sellers because early shipping,sack kexpress is they are not doing it right,mark my word improve so that you won't loose the few convinced customers on you got topatronise you on konga!
      Do you do repeated client purchase analysis???
  • Ebere O B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello Adejoke, Apologies for all delays in delivery of your orders and any inconvenience this may have caused your business.  
    For deliveries that may exceed the 5-7 working days, please ensure the buyers are aware that deliveries may take 5 business days in Lagos and 5-7 business days outside Lagos but does not include public holidays and weekends. 

We appreciate this valuable feedback. The K-express team will be informed of this 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation