Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • DELAY IN DELIVERY

Shipping and Delivery Created 1 year ago | Updated 1 year ago
  • MA
    MOSES A S
    who will pay for this item F081513083001 if the customer rejected it...? have shipped this item since 3rd/06/2016. yet it has not been deliver to the customer
    within Lagos(Epe).... i dont knw when shipping within lagos take days to get deliver 

Comments

• OO
    Ogonna O S
    Posted 1 year ago
    We Dominion Global wish to say kudos to Konga online mall for their undefeated pattern of service. But still little issue in terms of delivery. Trying SO WELL but still more effort needs to be improved. Even some Lagos orders are sometimes hard to be delivered while some sometimes remain where its been processed then afterward get back to you the same way it goes, and sometimes customers complained that their orders don't even get to them but it will come back to you (seller) as a returned order which is very bad. Please board of officials/managements something have to been done concerning this issues in other to keep this e-commerce business more strong and undefeated by other competitors. Thanks
  • Oe
    Osimen mathew e B
    Posted 1 year ago
    In konga delay delivery, if contact the customer care agent with there number, they may tell you what happen and reason or give you time to wait patietly.
  • MA
    MOSES A S
    Posted 1 year ago
    still on the same spot since last week.....Lagos to lagos For that Matter
  • KE
    Kelvin E B
    Posted 1 year ago
    Hi everyone, please who can kindly explain to me what this means? See pic attached. I already received an email and text message long before now (4-6-2016) that my order has been shipped, only to receive another email yesterday saying my order had been shipped (again). Then I went to the website to track and my order and then this. Someone tell me what's going on. 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation