Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • Delay in Delivery

Shipping and Delivery Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • TA
    Timothy A S
    I think the issue of return sometimes is caused by the delay by Kexpress, I shipped out an order,

Sep 12, 2015 10:14 am
    Order has arrived at KEX IBADAN SC 001, IBADAN
    Sep 12, 2015 9:43 am
    Order has left Ibadan DC, Ibadan
    Sep 12, 2015 9:25 am
    Order has arrived at Ibadan DC, Ibadan

From the above tracking, it got to center on Saturday where it would by sent to the customer.
    I expected the package to be moved(attempted delivery) on Monday 14th and not was done to it. I think if the customer reject it finally, it's kexpress's fault.
    Please is there any logistic company in Lagos that i can use that -
    1. Same 24 - 48hr delivery?
    2. Collect cash/Credit Card for me?

Comment

• Ebere O B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello Timothy,

Apologies for the delay in delivery, kindly forward an email to mall@konga.com with the affected order number and a representative will assist with the status and location of this order.

Self fulfillment is an option to delivery your orders, you may choose to ship the orders to the customer personally or ship via a third party company. Courier Plus also accept POD orders.

Please find below a list of courier plus locations and their contact numbers

1A, Olabode Street, Ajao Estate, Off MM International Airport ,Road. Oshodi-Isolo. Lagos 07068177708
    3A, Simbiat Abiola Street, Ikeja, 	Lagos 08163781142
    60, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.08163781325
    Marigold Travel Agency Limited, 3/5, Adeyemo, VI	Lagos	Lagos Island	07037962202, 08028175765

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation