Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • Courier Plus/TNT making me my customers cancel their orders

Shipping and Delivery Created 2 years ago | Updated 2 years ago
  • oO
    oluwabukola O S
    I had 7 orders over the last weekend which I promptly took to CourierPlus PortHarcourt office on Monday 1st February for delivery. I am shocked that as at today 5th February, none of these orders have been delivered.

The buyers have called that they'll cancel the order because they need the items this weekend

Please Konga should try to partner with other courier companies to provide faster and more efficient delivery and collection of POD cash on behalf of merchants. TNT are ripping us off as they will not return back the fee I already paid them as delivery fee for those orders

Comments

• T
    TUNDE S
    Posted 2 years ago
     Pls report Courier Plus  and TNT to the police promptly . TAT
  • oO
    oluwabukola O S
    Posted 2 years ago
    My mails to  sellerservices@konga.com have not been replied since Monday
  • CI
    Chioma I B
    Posted 2 years ago
    The same bad experience I have had with them especially from port Harcourt office. After spending so much to ship they will delay delivery and customers will cancel the order. Please how does the spaceship work?
  • MW
    Miriam W B
    Posted 2 years ago
    My first and last experience with courier plus was bad, I dropped off an order paid extra for my customer to get it latest in two days as they promised. my customer got the item after a week with a lot of mails and phone call to their lagos centre and abuja. I even had to get their dispatch man's number just to ensure delivery before the customer cancels it. I was on my toes pleading for the customer's patience and worrying them. I won't advice anyone to use them except it's your last option.
  • oO
    oluwabukola O S
    Posted 2 years ago
    My items have still not been delivered
  • da
    dimeji a B
    Posted 2 years ago
    Hello Oluwabukola,

We apologize for the negative experience you had with Courier plus.Kindly send your store name and details of the 7 orders to sellerservices@konga.com to enable us escalate accordingly. For your subsequent deliveries, please discontinue using Courier plus as we are currently in the process of terminating our partnership with them.This will be communicated to all sellers shortly.

We have just recently launched a service called Spaceship by Konga and believe this service would be beneficial to all our sellers especially the ones outside Lagos.Kindly send an email to the same konga email above using the subject (SPACESHIP) for further information or  click on the link below to view details of our warehouse partner that ships nationwide

http://www.konga.com/seller-services-providers?servicename==

• AA
    Adedayo A B
    Posted 2 years ago
    @Oluwabukola thanks for the feedback we will have our team contact the said courier partner and see how this can be improved. Thanks for your co-operation.

Regards
  • oO
    oluwabukola O S
    Posted 2 years ago
    Courier Plus is grossly inefficient
  • RE
    Ruth E S
    Posted 2 years ago
    I have the same problem with courier plus, however mine is from their Benin centre. They are ripping us off no returns if shipping fees due to delayed orders you even then have to pay 40% of the shipping cost for the returns. Please we need other KEX in Benin ASAP pls.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!