Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • Compulsory 2,500 to be paid by Sellers MONTHLY

Selling on Konga Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • Jm
    Jessica m S
    I sincerely do not understand the reason why sellers who have almost 70% returns and 30% sales would pay 2500 compulsory fee monthly after commission. Sincerely i do not think it is a good idea it a big rip off on sellers.  
Discussion has been closed

Comments

• tF
    teju F Konga Moderator
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello Jessica,

We understand your reservations and we have implemented several processes to reduce the high return rate on the marketplace. The Monthly fees will be dedicated towards improving our logistics services and towards a more rewarding marketplace for you with little/no return of your items.

As we implement the monthly membership fees from July 31st, we assure you of an overall better services on the marketplace. 

• Jm
    Jessica m S
    Posted 3 years ago
    On other selling platform i sell for N5000 for a dress, but on Konga i sell for N4500 because a commission of 10% N500 has been removed. which is a big ripoff and less profit for me and to start paying a compulsory fee of N2500 i would only be forced to close my shop on KONGA. Please Rethink that decision. 

NB: The Returns are more than the sales.... SELLERS should be put into Serious consideration because we make it happen on Konga.  

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation