Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • Blacklisted Brands on Konga.

Selling on Konga Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • OA
    Olanrewaju A S
    I saw a post about some blacklisted brands on konga.com. I want to say that I am a registered Distributor of the Forever Living Product, what license do I need to provide to konga so that I could offer my products on my store?
Discussion has been closed

Comments

• Ebere O B
    Posted 3 years ago
    @Olanrewaju,
    The  policy on Forever Living website restrains Konga from selling these products. Please visit the link for more details: www.foreverliving.com . Thank you
  • OA
    Olanrewaju A S
    Posted 3 years ago
    I am very sure that policy you posted doesn't apply because I know lots of distributors selling via their ecommerce websites. But I would have appreciate if you could direct me with a link to where you got that screenshot from.
    Thanks
  • DO
    Dave O Konga Moderator
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hi Olanrewaju,

We apologize for any form of inconvenience this may have caused you.

There is a policy on Forever Living Products website that restrains us from selling these products. This policy applies to a number of multi-level marketing companies like Tiens,Trevor, Longrich, CNI etc.

I have attached an excerpt from company's policy, see link for more details: www.foreverliving.com

Yours sincerely ,

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation