Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • Be Prepared- The Big Mobile Shopping App Sale Coming on Konga!

General Discussion Created 3 years ago | Updated 3 years ago
  • tF
    teju F Konga Moderator
    Dear Sellers,

As earlier communicated, Konga is preparing for a huge sales event, which will hold between 28th May - 1st June 2015 and will only be available on the Konga Mobile Shopping App; where most of your buyers live!

We encourage you to prepare to offer great discounts across your products and also ensure you have sufficient inventory as we believe this is going to be a very BIG event, drawing a huge number of additional visitors to your store looking to shop from thousands of jaw dropping deals.

How to participate in the Mobile Shopping App Sale? 

1) Ensure you ship orders as quickly as possible, possibly same day, as merchants with high cancellation rates will not be able to participate in the Mobile Shopping App Sale.'

2) Confirm your discounted prices by no later than Monday, May 25th 2015, via email to events@konga.com with your store name, product SKU number(s) along with the current price and discounted price. A Marketplace representative will contact you once we have received your email indicating interest.

NOTE- As our business partner, we welcome constructive feedback at all times and all suggestions that can help in improving any existing service(s) we offer can be sent to suggestions@konga.com.

Comments

• OA
    Oluwaseyi A S
    Posted 3 years ago
    I did not participate because the procedure was too cumbersome for me. All I could think of were the binary , price and SKU numbers floating across the screen of my brain. I had thought there would be a tab or button at the back office of my store, which i would have clicked per product I intended to offer for the App Sale.
    The allure of high-tech!

• nn
    nkem n B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hi Korede, yes, that is what it means. If you want to partake kindly send a mail to events@konga.com with your store name, product SKU and price before the end of Monday, May 25th 2015. You will be contacted immediately we receive your mail
  • AO
    Akorede O S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Pls,does I mean only merchants that send mails on product will be able to make sales at this app sale?
    And also,how do one go about adjusting the prices now?also is the sale available to all category? And is their a minimum percentage discount one can offer?

• Adegboyega A B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Ebere, this thread did not tell me how.it is not appearing on my listing page
  • Adegboyega A B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Thanks Ebere
  • Ebere O B
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello Adegoyega,

Please click below,

http://community.konga.com/thread/sku-number
  • Adegboyega A B
    Posted 3 years ago
    How do i get my SKU number
  • tF
    teju F Konga Moderator
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello all,

All special prices set for this event will be cleared out automatically after the sales and your product prices will revert to the main prices shown before the sales. 

Also, as a seller, you have the autonomy to offer a 0-days return policy or 7-days return policy. This means you can choose to set your return policy to 0 or 7 days and sellers with 0-days return policy will receive payment of items 72 hours after order has been confirmed as delivered while sellers that offer a 7-days return policy will receive payment of items 7-10 days after return policy lapses and order has been confirmed as delivered. 

However, it is important to note that most Nigerian online shoppers scout for sellers and products that offer a return policy as it gives them a sense of safety and security that the product can still be returned in case of any physical or functional defect.

I hope this clarifies things.
  • DA
    Dare A S
    Posted 3 years ago
    This is a great event, I'm really looking forward to it. but could the 7 days return policy be removed for the duration of the event?
  • OO
    Olajumoke O S
    Posted 3 years ago
    Hello Teju,
    Will the prices revert to normal automatically after the sales? Also will it possible to have 7 days return policy removed during the period as well?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!