Discussions | Announcements | Konga Seller Academy | Go back to Konga Mall
  • 22 return items on the way...

General Discussion Created 7 months ago | Updated 7 months ago
  • morzook b morzook b S
    i started writing this topic last night, deleted it and resumed again today. I have been a seller on konga for 3yrs and i think that that's enough time for konga/kos to have gotten their s*** together. i ship quite a lot of items, up to 30 on some weeks, and the returns are uncomfortably high.

imagine buying packaging materials and printing at #100 per page before shipping. then there's the feeling that i have sold the item only to be informed that it was being returned to you not because of something you did or because customer is unserious but because KOS refuses to deliver.

there are unserious customers, yes. but their number in terms of my products pale compared to the returns that occurs due to KOS' unseriousness. i have customers on my neck as at today that haven't gotten their orders yet KOS sends them text to expect their orders. soon it will be updated to returns without them reaching out to the customer.

for how long are we going to continue this way?

2 weeks ago, i got a 'request return' mail and i contacted the customer. he proceeded to the nearest KOS location immediately and on getting there was told that the order has been cancelled! he got there in less than an hr from the moment i got the mail. it happened last week too with another customer.

konga has turned us to wailers and yet hasn't found a solution to our wailings. shey na like this we go dey dey?

annoyingly, i won't be able to reuse packaging materials that came back with the returns. that's like burning #100 * 22! it isn't fair. 

wasted time and money. it hurts and breaks my heart. 

i am fed up but what's a man got to do

Comment

• tF
    teju F Konga Moderator
    Posted 7 months ago
    Hello Morzook,

We empathize with the unpleasant experiences so far.

Kindly send across these order numbers (all returns mentioned) to [email protected] for proper investigation. 

Thank you.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, login with your konga credentials!

People in Conversation