Konga’s Mall Forum is a place that allows buyers and sellers to exchange ideas, discuss related
challenges, business issues, and find valuable resources relating to their buying and selling
experience(s) on Konga. However, we prevent the publication of certain topics/items that are
considered not appropriate for the forum.
When you participate in the forum, it is important that you follow our guidelines. If we think a
certain topic/post is inappropriate, we will take necessary measures to remove it and possibly
restrict any future posting by the member.
No selling leads - This means you are not allowed to post a message saying you are looking to
buy something or you want to use the forum to sell your products. All buying and selling leads
would be deleted. No matter the length of any post, if any buying/selling lead comprises of a
small part of that post, it will be deleted. If the same or similar leads are posted repeatedly,
they will be treated as spam.
No complaint/dispute related content is allowed in the forum. These issues should be brought to the attention of Konga Mall team. You can send such complaint mail directly to your account officer or to [email protected]
- User content can't infringe upon copyrights and intellectual properties.
- User content can't contain personal attacks or hostile comments.
User content is strictly for informational and educational purposes only and does not provide
legal advice. You should consult with your own lawyer if you have questions.
User content can't be or otherwise resemble Konga.com’s selling leads, buying leads, product
catalog, company profile services. Succinctly, no buying and selling information is allowed in the
User content should not be used to resolve interpersonal disputes or alleged fraud amongst
members. Any complaints or claims of wrongdoing are not allowed in the public areas of the
Forum, even if they are well intentioned.
- Users should not engage in political or religious discussions.
- User content may be moved to a more appropriate category without notice.
We may amend the Forum guidelines at any time without prior notice. By continuing to use the
Forum, you agree that the amended guidelines will apply to you.
Konga.com reserves the right to close any Forum
thread for any reason.
- User content should be in English so it can be well received and properly monitored.
Any content posted on this forum becomes part of this community and each user grants an
irrevocable, perpetual license to Konga.com to
display and use such information, no matter whether the user ceases using the community service
of their own free will or otherwise.
Violating Forum policies may result in suspension of Forum usage or other privileges and/or account
Things You Can Do in the Forum
- Be considerate and courteous.
- Be respectful of other members' privacy.
- Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- Keep messages on-topic and post on relevant category.
- Cite the source of your information when copying from other mediums.
- Watch what you say as you are responsible for what you write.
Views expressed in the forums are NOT endorsed by Konga.com.
Things You Shouldn’t Do in the Forum
Don't post advertisements for any purpose, including but not limited to commercial,
personal, and nonprofit, etc. If you are unsure whether or not a posting constitutes an
advertisement, email your account officer or [email protected]
Don't post real-life information such as phone number, physical address, email address,
website address, instant messenger IDs, etc.
- Don't cross post (posting the same info in two or more locations).
- Don't be hostile, use profanity, or post inappropriate material.
- Don't make slanderous statements or any comments that might violate someone's privacy.
- Don't post in ALL CAPS.